At GDi, our motto and mission is „Creating efficiencies, stimulating growth“. Our industry-focused technology solutions and products help to optimize work processes and improve productivity for our clients. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, operations and resources, smart data, and smart platforms. We are proud of our solutions in the field of operating support systems and we are looking for someone passionate about helping us implement them.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Team lead with an analytical mindset and passion for leading a team.
In this role you will be working directly with a software development team as a team leader to provide specifications, testing, and design of software components. You will be communicating with a team of developers, designers and business consultants to ensure possible issues are anticipated and properly mitigated.
What will you do?
- Daily coordination with the implementation team, as well as daily coordination with consultants assigned to implementation project and customers
- Participating in all aspects of software development lifecycle, including design, customer workshops, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance and continuous integration and delivery
- Working on project implementations: code maintenance (GIT source control) and architectural upgrade of the existing implementations, as well as design of solution proposals and implementations of software solutions for new implementations based on MS technology stack
- Using agile management methodology through Azure DevOps tools. Business requirement analysis, effort estimations, preparation of solution proposals, defining user stories and development tasks.
- Working on the maintenance of the project documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computing or related technology sciences
- Proven work experience as a Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer (5+)
- Experience with MS technology stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#
- Very good communication, time-management and decision-making skills
- Professional attitude and relationship with internal and external clients and colleagues
Few more reasons to apply:
- International and professional business environment with a friendly team atmosphere and knowledge-sharing culture
- Opportunity for continuous development and learning through internal seminars, educations, and conferences
- Potential to grow within a dynamic team, in a company expanding globally
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Various team activities including the GDi board game events and group sport activities based on your interests - tennis, football and basketball
- If group sports are not for you, we offer a subsidized MultiSport card
- Flexible working hours and remote work whenever you need it