We are Adcubum - a leading and constantly growing manufacturer of insurance software in the health, accident, and property insurance lines, as well as the market leader in health and accident insurance in Switzerland. Outstanding ideas are the building blocks for our innovative product and our success. Highly qualified, flexible employees from the insurance and IT sectors develop them further.
We operate internationally with several locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Croatia.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Engineer for Performance Engineering team in Zagreb.
As a Performance Engineer, you are the central contact person for the load & performance topic and your main objective is ensuring that our software suite Adcubum Syrius meets the requirements. Through proactive tests and measurements, you support our product development teams to find potential performance problems before our software is delivered. If performance issues do occur, you will be on the front line helping to solve them.
In our Journey to the Cloud, you will collaborate with other engineers to make our software available to the customers in the new cloud operating model in a performant and reliable way.
- Contribute to the expansion of the company-wide load and performance testing infrastructure, including evaluation, adoption or development of dedicated tools, dashboards and reports
- Collaborate in the definition of the quality gates
- Develop reference scenarios for load & performance tests
- Conduct load & performance tests
- Analysis of performance-related issues
- Proactively support the development teams for load & performance topics
- Proven experience in performance analysis and optimization of large software systems
- Good knowledge of Java, Java EE, application servers, SpringBoot, relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Sound knowledge of Application Performance Monitoring tools and log analytics
- Good team player with good communication and coordination skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, a German knowledge is a plus
What we offer
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- 25 vacation days
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
- Education budget and conferences
- Onboarding in Switzerland (3 days)
- 50 euros monthly for the benefit of your choice (e.g. Multisport card, additional health insurance,..)
- MacBook Pro and paid mobile line
- Travel health insurance plan valid for private purposes
- Generous referral bonus