The Scrum Master is accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. They do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory and practice, both within the Scrum Team and the organization. The Scrum Master is accountable for the Scrum Team’s effectiveness. They do this by enabling the Scrum Team to improve its practices, within the Scrum framework. Scrum Masters are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organization.
This Scrum Master position is a leadership role that is accountable for the effectiveness of the Scrum Team by:
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams
- Should work to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) or relevant experience
- Excellent Leadership skills with a proven track record of assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Personify Scrum and Agile; Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Facilitation skills; Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work; Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills; Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Diverse knowledge of agile mindsets; an ability to guide and coach the Scrum Team in self-management to fill the intentional gaps of the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing; providing support and expertise within Scrum master centre of excellence and community, ability to deliver trainings and knowledge sharing workshops
- Experience working in the Scrum Master role for at least five years for a product development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Background in financial/fin-tech sector
In addition, the successful candidate will have some or all the following attributes:
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) with relevant experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- Experience in banking/finance or fintech environments, products
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Understanding of Azure DevOps, GitHub, .NET
- Technical background
Zašto je super raditi na ovoj poziciji
- Architech is in startup phase, and this means that you will have considerable influence on defining company culture and how Architech will grow with you as contributor
- Continuous improvement is what is expected, and for this purpose we will support trainings, lectures, seminars, and summits that will positively affect your career - both as an attendee or speaker/lecturer
- Necessary work equipment is of course provided, and you have a chance to say what it will be - from laptop, screen/s, mouse, and keyboard... chair perhaps?
- Excellence is rewarded and celebrated!
- Job can be conducted from home office / remote, although it is required to travel on occasion to customer location
MojPosao.net - Senior Scrum Master (m/f) - remote - Architech d.o.o. https://www.moj-posao.net/Posao/615073/Senior-Scrum-Master-mf/#ixzz7cZt0oBJx