The Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Scrum Team.
Position is done mostly remotely, with occasional travel to the location of the client (international) in the duration that is agreed with the client and no more than two weeks at the time.
Product owner will be responsible for two-three scrum squads and will be part of larger tribe.
Product teams are working on developing mobile banking app for retail and candidate will help in delivering product backlog as well as mentoring and up skilling client resources.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- First level Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO, PSPO I)
- Product Owner Experience; Demonstrable experience of product ownership
- Business domain knowledge; a keen understanding of the [business domain], market, and other influencers
- Entrepreneurial focus; A keen understanding of evidence-based techniques to inform strategic and tactical milestones
- Excellent ideation skills; with a proven record of accomplishment of successful hypothesis-driven ideation and sustainable feedback loops
- Excellent communication skills; Communicating Vision, Goals, and Backlog Items with both the Developers and other Stakeholders
In addition, the successful candidate will have some or all the following attributes
- Second level Scrum Product Owner certification (A-CSPO, PSPO II)
- Experience fulfilling the Product Owner role for at least five years
- Experience in banking/finance sector
- Knowledge and/or experience with complimentary Agile product management techniques: Evidence-based Management, Goal-orientated Product Roadmap, Business Model Canvas, Growth Experiment Canvas, Delegation Poker, Liberating Structures, Three Horizons Innovation, Stakeholder Mapping, Impact Mapping, Value Pyramids
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Architech is in startup phase, and this means that you will have considerable influence on defining company culture and how Architech will grow with you as contributor
- Continuous improvement is what is expected, and for this purpose we will support trainings, lectures, seminars, and summits that will positively affect your career - both as an attendee or speaker/lecturer.
- Necessary work equipment is of course provided, and you have a chance to say what it will be - from laptop, screen/s, mouse, and keyboard... chair perhaps?
- Excellence is rewarded and celebrated!
- Job can be conducted from home office / remote, although it is required to travel on occasion to customer location
As work is mostly remote, Architech will supply the accepted candidate with :