Ovaj oglas je pauziran te nije javno vidljiv. Ako želiš možeš urediti ovaj oglas.
Your main tasks:
- Maintain product that is globally recognized and is a game-changer in the travel industry solutions
- Resolve bugs using .NET, ASP.Net, MSSQL (with the mentor’s help at the beginning)
- Collaborate with product team and create technical documentation
- Write unit tests
Who are you?
We hire enthusiastic young people who love what they do and are not afraid of challenges. If you’re looking for an energetic, challenging and innovative work environment, you’re on the right track! Previous experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Required technical skills:
- C# or Java development experience
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Understanding of Object-oriented design and concept
What do we offer?
- First and the most important – your growth! Gaining new knowledge, new skills and experience!
- Our seniors are approachable and there are lots of opportunities to learn from them – mostly on the job, but also through initiatives like Tech rally and various internal meetups. This will boost your learning and your career.
- A positive and casual work atmosphere is something that defines Lemax culture, although perks & benefits are also nice to have:) This is why we are constantly upgrading them, and the ones we currently offer are focused on:
1) Growth and continuous improvement (regular 1on1 meetings with the team leader, career path, conferences & educations, office library, Tech rally)
2) Healthy living (fresh fruit, oats, snacks, coffee and other beverages for daily use) and possibility to use Multisport card
3) Making your life easier (paid sick leave, flexible working hours and partial work from home, assisting in getting home or cash loans, III pension pillar, baby bonus, additional days off for important life events)
4) Providing fun for our team (team buildings, office breakfasts, rooftop parties, Christmas party for adults and children, Men’s and Women’s day, and many many more:))
- Lemax employees have quite a lot of space to make an impact, and not just in the work they do, but also on the organizational level.
- We have offices in Zagreb and Osijek, with most of our colleagues in the Zagreb office on the top floor.
And last, but not least: as a Junior software developer at Lemax, you can expect a monthly net compensation in the range of 8,000-11,000 HRK, or more, depending on your knowledge and experience level.
ITJobsCroatia koristi Google Analytics za analitiku posjetitelja te time automatski koristi "third party" cookies te da bi ova stranica mogla pravilno funkcionirati koristimo kolačiće. Više informacija o tome koje podatke prikupljamo te kako ih koristimo možete pročitati u pravilima privatnosti.