Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers almost 3500 employees and the majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector, we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Working in Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Industry and Society Unit is an exciting opportunity to take part in innovative and challenging ICT solutions. The unit works with local and foreign clients to deliver large-scale projects that impact millions of lives. We are excited to add new members to our growing team in the Rijeka area. Our talented group of experts is eager to welcome you aboard.
We are looking for Java Developers (M/F) with the following skillset:
• Excellent working knowledge of Java and Spring/SpringBoot
• Knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS/jQuery/Angular
• Experience with responsive web design approach
• Experience in website optimization (web performance)
• Basic database knowledge (Oracle, Informix, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Good knowledge of GIT
• Proficiency in the English language
• University degree
We especially appreciate:
• Genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
• Experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
• Firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
• Willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
• Desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others' needs
• an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
• annual awards in accordance with the company's business success and individual contribution
• incentive bonuses
• monthly meal allowance
• sports and cultural sections
• regular medical check-ups
• supplementary health insurance
• flexible working hours
• covered public transport costs
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted after they pass the initial screening.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is mandatory.