We are Adcubum - a leading and constantly growing manufacturer of insurance software in the health, accident and property insurance sectors as well as market leader in the Swiss health and accident insurance sector. Outstanding ideas are the building blocks for our innovative product and our success. Highly qualified, flexible employees from the insurance and IT industry develop them further.
We operate in an international teamwork at our locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Croatia.
We are looking for a several Team Quality Assurance for our Scrum teams in Zagreb in Health insurance division.
A Team Quality Assurance, you will become a Scrum Team member who is responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of the assigned Adcubum Syrius module. You have outstanding testing knowledge and ideally, bring along several years of experience in handling enterprise standard products. Together with the team, you provide optimal test coverage and a high degree of automation. You ensure that all quality criteria are met, from requirement (definition of ready) to implementation (definition of done).
- You drive forward the improvement of professional test coverage within the team
- You continuously expand and update test automation
- You perform manual tests and participate in error analysis
- You prepare test concepts and test plans and carry them out
- You coordinate, together with the team, regression test, and unit tests
- You show the team what it should focus on in development to improve quality
- You make sure that each product increment’s quality requirements are met
- You actively contribute to the Scrum artifacts and participate in Scrum meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in Java test analysis, testing and test automation, and a knowledge of test tools (TestBench, QF-Test, SoapUI, Postman, Selenium, JMeter)
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL/Oracle), Git, Jenkins, Gradle is a plus
- Experience with OpenShift, Helm, Docker is a plus
- Experience in test methodology and concepts, test data management knowledge is a plus
- Team spirit, initiative taking, self-reliance, and structured approach to work
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Excellent English knowledge and solid German knowledge
- Knowledge/interest in insurance industry is a plus
What we offer
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- 25 vacation days
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
- Education budget and conferences
- Onboarding in Switzerland (3 days)
- 50 euros monthly for the benefit of your choice (e.g. Multisport card, additional health insurance,..)
- MacBook Pro and paid mobile line
- Travel health insurance plan valid for private purposes
- Generous referral bonus