Over 20 years ago one student had a vision on how to help his parents ease the administrative process of handling bookings. Today we are a team of 80+ people building a cloud-based SaaS solution with an ambition to become the leading travel software on the global level. Our goal is to inspire and guide travel companies through digital transformation by automating their processes and training their people to get the most out of our software.
What will you do?
- Manual testing
- Organizing and writing test cases
- Creating and maintaining automatic tests
- Collaborating with the development team during the entire development cycle
- Executing regression testing before release
- Analyzing root cause and creating countermeasure of problems
- Sharing QA experience and knowledge to junior colleagues
- Establishing and improving quality management throughout the whole company
Who are we looking for?
You have an eye for detail and a passion for finding ways of improving the software. You care about your clients’ needs and want to meet consistently and, whenever possible, exceed their expectations. You understand that nuances matter because they are the ones that make a difference between ‘good enough’ and ‘great.‘
- 2+ years as a QA Engineer, Tester or a similar role
- Clear and concise communication in order to signal risks and explain complex ideas and procedures step by step
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to create test cases, checklists, test plans, and test summaries
- Ability to detect and propose a solution for bugs
- Ability to acquire and share vital information regarding bugs or functionality
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
Optional (not mandatory but encouraged):
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in information technology, computer science, or another related technical degree
- Basic programming skills (JAVA, C#)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (Client-Server architecture, HTML, CSS, REST, SOAP)
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
Zašto je super raditi na ovoj poziciji
What do we offer?
- You will actively participate in every stage of the development process, where your input and feedback will have a direct impact on the standard of our software development
- A stimulating work environment in a growing QA team that will challenge you to constantly learn new methodologies and technologies vital for every QA engineer
- Professional growth in the domain of SaaS business and product development
- The opportunity to work on international projects for some of the most prominent tourist agencies globally, from countries like Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, USA, Mauritius, etc.
- A positive and casual work atmosphere
- Healthy living (fresh fruit, oats, snacks, coffee and other beverages) and possibility to use Multisport card
- Making your life easier (paid sick leave, flexible working hours, partial work from home, assisting in getting home or cash loans, III. pension pillar, baby bonus, additional days off for important life events)
- Providing fun for our team (team buildings, office breakfasts, rooftop parties, Christmas party for adults and children, Men’s and Women’s day, and many many more:))