Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work.
Flow and Form is re-imagining how real estate assets are traded, built, and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We're merging best-in-class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow, and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio or samples of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
At this position, we are looking for a person who is able to mentor junior UI/UX designers.
We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself - we take this pretty seriously.
You are a person who can:
- Own: multiple steps within the scope of the client and our own infrastructure.
- Teach: other involved team members and partners on how to get better at their craft.
- Learn: new trends, stats and intel on backend development, architecture, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the development process and architecture.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Mentor junior UI/UX designers
- 3 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience
- English fluency
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio or samples of design projects
- General understanding of design systems
- Advanced knowledge of UX methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite and Figma)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- You will be part of a newly composed design department focusing on PropTech and AGI
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 15.000 - 30.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Joining an R&D team working on digitalising and optimising buildings using IoT, AI, and other cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours, an option of remote work, and no overtime, not even a little bit
- Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation and relocation cost
- All the books and courses you like - for free, no questions asked
- 100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card to help you stay in shape
- Latest equipment and tools for your best work. And all the books and courses you like - no questions asked
- Clear growth path in your career and opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting
- Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly
We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.