Do you have experience in analytics and telco industry and want to work as Telco Data Analyst on projects for leading communication operators in Europe and the Middle East? See more information and sign up!
We work with numerous telcos around the world (Adriatic region, Austria, UK, USA, Finland, Latvia, Middle East, etc.) for more than two decades. Thanks to that, we have developed our own data warehouse model that helps us to be very efficient in the implementations, add value to our clients in every step of the process and to be genuine trusted advisor and partner.
Our PI Telco DWH model ® TM Forum Frameworx 18.5 certified product (for more information visit www.dwh-models.com/solutions/telco-dwh-model/) and follows the TM Forum SID (Shared Information Data Model) standard. Everybody with the experience in telco industry knows how reputable TM Forum is and how hard is to become certified within this distinguished organization.
Join Poslovna inteligencija’s team of more than 130 consultants and experts! Our drive for constant learning & growing gives us the confidence to discover new areas and tackle exciting projects, even in uncharted waters. This is one of the reasons why we excel in what we do!
You are our top candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in telco industry working on DWH/BI
- advanced knowledge of SQL
- excellent communication skills and English fluency
- ability to influence and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- team spirit
An additional plus is if you have:
- experience with data engineering tools (i.e. Erwin data modeler)
- master degree in computer science, business informatics or mathematics
Očekivanja od tebe na ovoj poziciji
At Poslovna inteligencija you will:
- analyze business processes and analytical needs in telco companies
- structure and document business requirements
- translate business user requirements into a logical data model
- plan and coordinate testing of the solution
- build strong, collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders (client representatives, project manager, development team…)
- continuously develop and leverage industry knowledge trends and business trends to effectively act as a trusted advisor
- have a great opportunity to join our team who further develop our PI Telco DWH model ®
Zašto je super raditi na ovoj poziciji
What we offer you:
- opportunity to work on top-notch analytical telco projects worldwide
- opportunity to further deepen your knowledge in telco industry and become recognized far beyond our borders
- opportunity to develop your skills with leading and emerging technologies
- chance for further personal growth along with your responsibilities
- tailored approach to your professional and personal development through individual development plan with a dedicated budget
- a platform to voice ideas and suggest new ways of dealing with data
- stimulating environment where professionalism, learning, personal growth and collegiality is highly appreciated
- dedicated person – mentor who will help you on-board and give you extensive introduction to our models and methodology
- various benefits (sponsored health checks, team sports activities and subsidized Multisport card, team buildings, special days off, referral bonus, paid language course…)
- flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- transparent and fair salary system (very proud that we have been awarded with INC.Q Equal Pay certificate)
- By joining us, you become a part of a team that genuinely cooperates and helps one another. Everyone is encouraged to share ideas, suggest improvements and to give honest feedback — the key to healthy teamwork!
Besides a warm welcome and great onboarding experience, you’ll get a colleague that has your back at any given moment and help you integrate in the team and project, grow in different aspects of your career and become highly esteemed and recognized consultant.
If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us. We would be happy to meet you!